Landlord & Property
“Makesworth’s panel of specialists in property accounting and property tax advisory can guide you with updated information about the changes in tax and help you build your business with constructive advice.”
We offer a range of services for a widespread portfolio which includes landlords with buy-to-let properties, investors in properties, housing associations, construction companies, and more. We further provide our services to professionals in property-related business such as chartered surveyors, estate agents, and architects.
Landlords and businesses involved in the sale or purchase of land and/or property are likely to face challenging issues with VAT and its consequences. As this is one of the vital parts of your business planning, Makesworth will guide you with constructive advice and make sure that your investment is utilized with complete efficiency reflected in a VAT and avoiding any kind of penalties.
You may also wish to consider other tax matters , which may include capital gains tax and capital allowances, and Makesworth can confidently assure you that your search ends here.
Our Property Services extend to:
- Personal tax services for buy-to-let landlords.
- Comprehensive tax advice and planning on VAT implication for property business
- Projection of profit for related businesses
- Capital Gains Tax
- Advice on stamp duty land tax and relief
- Statutory accounts preparation for property businesses including bookkeeping, annual accounts, management accounts, and VAT returns
- Specialist tax advice on the most efficient tax minimization guidance
Our professionals have gained extensive experience by assisting a wide range of property businesses and landlords and we take pride in our achievement.