Payroll & RTI Submission
Any business that has employees will need to run a payroll and submit RTI (Real Time Information) Returns to HMRC on each payday. Unfortunately, penalties starting at £100 per missed RTI return are payable to HMRC and any underpaid tax and NI due will also accrue interest.
If you choose us to complete your payroll you will receive all of the following benefits for a low monthly fixed fee:
- The production of your payslips, either weekly, fortnightly, four weekly, monthly, quarterly or on an ad hoc basis
- Your own dedicated accounts manager
- Submission of your RTI Returns
- Production and processing of your employees’ starter/leaver/year-end forms such as P45, P46, P60 etc.
- The processing and claiming of employment allowance on your behalf
- Your employees’ holiday pay, SSP (Statutory Sick Pay), SMP (Statutory Maternity Pay) and student loan deductions
- We will email your payslips/forms and other information to ensure a speedy and efficient service
- We correspond with HMRC on your behalf
- We will represent you in the event of a payroll inquiry from HMRC
- Automatic email reminders to let you know when your payroll is due, reducing the risk of penalties being issued for late filing
- Unlimited payroll help and advice throughout the year from your dedicated Payroll Clerk