It is important that the business owners focus on the cost efficiency to maximize their profitability; may it be for businesses involved in building & construction or investing in those ventures or maybe for the management of property and more.
In terms of Makesworth’s client portfolio, since its inception in 2012, Makesworth has served maximum clients from Construction Industry and Property Industry for their accounting and taxation requirements.
We understand that the construction industry requires in-depth assistance with legislative demands with an expansion of their business where in this industry, there are various other types of business involved. Makesworth having to work with numerous construction industry clients pride in its extensive experience and would definitely prove to be one of the best choices for your Construction Company.
We provide a range of services specially designed for clients within the Construction Industry which includes:
- Contractor / Sub Contractor registration, deregistration of Company and the subcontractors.
- Contractor’s monthly return (CIS 300) preparation and submission.
- Employees’ Payroll Management service including monthly electronic pay slips, monthly RTI and FPS submission and year-end submission to HMRC.
- Advice provided in terms of VAT and stamp duty with its calculation
- Tax Planning for Disposal and acquisition of Land & Building
- Preparation and submission of Capital Gain Tax
- Preparation and submission of Self-Assessment Tax returns to HMRC
- Timely Preparation and Submission of Micro Accounts / Abridged Accounts for Companies House as per requirement every year
- Timely Preparation, Computation, and Submission of all Year End Full Statutory Company Accounts to HMRC including CT600
We offer a wide range of services to assist our clients to make the maximum use of our knowledge in this industry. Having worked with a huge portfolio of clients from the construction industry, we can proudly say that we possess the knowledge and experience of every form of construction industry imaginable.