It is important that business owners focus on cost efficiency to maximize their profitability; whether it be for businesses involved in building and construction or investing in those ventures or for the management of the property.
We understand that the construction industry requires in-depth assistance with legislative demands. Makesworth, having worked with numerous construction industry clients, takes pride in its extensive experience and would be one of the best choices for your construction company.
We provide a range of services specially designed for clients in the construction industry, which includes:
- Contractor/sub-contractor registration, deregistration of company and the subcontractors
- Contractor’s monthly return (CIS 300) preparation and submission
- Employees’ payroll management service including monthly electronic payslips, monthly RTI and FPS submission and year-end submission to HMRC
- Advice provided in terms of VAT and stamp duty with its calculation
- Tax planning for disposal and acquisition of land and building
- Preparation and submission of Capital Gains Tax
- Preparation and submission of Self-Assessment tax returns to HMRC
- Timely preparation and submission of micro accounts/abridged accounts for Companies House as per requirement every year
- Timely preparation, computation, and submission of all year-end full statutory company accounts to HMRC including CT600
We offer a wide range of services to help you make the maximum use of our knowledge in this industry. Having worked with a huge portfolio of construction clients, we can proudly say that we possess knowledge and experience from every part of the industry.
For more information on Construction Services, Book a Free Consultation