“Registered Office is the legal address that is shown on the public register at Companies House. This is the prime address used by the Companies House and HM Revenue & Customs for the official correspondences as required for your business.”
In some occasions, our clients do prefer to use our address as their registered office address. Makesworth does understand that businesses require this service for various genuine reasons and on the contrary, it is quite an advantageous service to make full use of.
As per our experience for having worked with the variety of businesses, we have recognized the importance of this service and some significant ones are listed below:
- Increase the level of privacy for companies who do not prefer to disclose their address on the public register.
- Your official correspondence from Companies House and HM Revenue & Customs are reached on the safe hands of your official accountants and we can assure you that they are dealt with in a timely manner.
- Ultimately, it provides the business owners peace of mind as we can assure them of not missing out on deadlines with penalties being avoided.
To make it simple, the letters sent to the registered office address by the Companies House and HM Revenue & Customs includes the following correspondences:
- Authentication Codes for new companies in regards to various departments of Accounts & Taxes for compliance purpose.
- Reminder to file your corporation tax and payments.
For Newly Registered Companies – CT41G [Corporation Tax New Company Details]
Ready To Use Makesworth As Your Registered Office?
Just a few simple steps and we are all set to display your name at the Makesworth Office for having chosen our registered office address as yours.
If you have not set up your new company yet, then you can always request us to use Makesworth’s registered office address as yours at the time of incorporation. In most instances, this opportunity has been fully utilized by our clients for the cost-effective benefit that would be received by them.
If your company has been already been incorporated but you wish to use Makesworth ’s registered office address as yours then we will make sure that the switching is made easy and hassle-free for you. We will provide you with a form to complete and then change your company’s registered office address to your preferred one [Makesworth Office] via online filing. This is will be completed by our team in 1 working day after receiving consent from you.
FEES & CHARGES:
Once the official formalities have been completed along with the online filing, we will then complete the setup of Registered Office Service for your company with an annual fee invoice which will run for 12 months from the date the address has been registered in Companies House.
Contact Makesworth for a free and no obligation quotation today at 020 7993 8850.