Digital Selling Capability Grant
The Digital Selling Capability Grant is aimed at helping retail and wholesale businesses grow online sales, DSCG is part of a wider COVID-19 support package to help eligible businesses progress recovery plans, strengthen supply chains, develop new products, and access finance.
DSCG can help any small or medium-sized Northern Ireland retailer or wholesaler prepare for growth, develop their customer base, and find new markets by enhancing their digital offering, building e-commerce capability, and increasing online sales.
The call for applications is open until 6 pm, Wednesday 7 October 2020.
What is available?
Businesses can access a maximum grant of £20,000 to support 50% of eligible costs for projects with a minimum eligible spend of £10,000.
The Eligible activities include consultancy services or expertise from a digital marketing or e-commerce supplier to:
- carry out best practice research to identify relevant benchmarks
- review current digital marketing capabilities and online sales channels
- develop a digital marketing strategy to maximize online presence
- develop an e-commerce strategy to drive sustainable growth in online sales
- implement an enhanced online e-commerce system or improvements to your existing e-commerce solution for the business
- in-house training and knowledge transfer to develop the digital marketing and e-commerce capability of the employees for the business
- improve integration and automation with existing e-commerce systems
The Digital Selling Capability Grant is open to all small or medium-sized retailers or wholesalers looking to grow their business online.
How to apply
DSCG is now open to applications and detailed are available.
You can use the online eligibility checker to find out if you can apply for the COVID-19 Digital Selling Capability Grant.
Read the full press release here
For more information, Book a Free Consultation