CLIENT STRATEGY DAY
6th may 2019
We would like to invite you to an exclusive strategy day run by Inspire, one of makesworth Accountants business partners on Wednesday 17th October 2018 at our offices on Harrow.
Inspire is a not for profit organisation with the mission of developing local businesses by providing strategic advice, one-to-one support and networking circles to enable collaboration and communication with other business leaders.
The aim of this exclusive strategy day is to guide businesses through various exercises to help them develop a well designed strategy for their business to use as part of their strategic growth planning in upcoming years.
It is an opportunity not to be missed!
Inspire Strategy Seminar* presented by Makesworth Accountants
Who is the seminar aimed at: Businesses that don’t have a strategic growth plan and who would benefit from guidance in this area.
What is a well-designed strategy for your business?
- Exercise – Understanding what you do well and how that fits with your customers’ needs.
- Exercise – Getting and staying ahead of the competition
- What is an effective distribution strategy
- Exercise – A look at profit margins and pricing
- Building a one year, three year and five year plan
Why you might want to attend this seminar:
You will leave with a one year, three year and five year plan to beat the competition and be more successful.
- Do you have a clear and effective, winning strategy for your business?
- Do you feel your business could be more successful?
- Are you clear where you fit in your market?
- Do you know if you are consistently delivering what your customer wants?
- Are you consistently reaching your customers in the most effective way?
- Do you know why your customer buys from you?
- Could your business be more profitable?
- Do you have a clear view of where your business is heading?
*The £10 charge is a fee to cover refreshment and administration costs.
5-9 Headstone Road,
Postcode: HA1 1PD