Guidance for employers and businesses on the coronavirus
Public Health England has published new guidance specifically for employers and businesses on the novel coronavirus, COVID-19. The government says that the new guidance will assist employers and businesses in providing advice to staff on:
- the novel coronavirus, COVID-19
- how to help prevent spread of all respiratory infections, including COVID-19
- what to do if someone with suspected or confirmed COVID-19 has been in a workplace setting
- what advice to give to individuals who have travelled to specific areas, as outlined by the Chief Medical Officer
- advice for the certification of absence from work resulting from COVID-19.
In addition, the government is publishing online daily updates for the general public on COVID-19, containing the latest information and advice, including on the current situation in the UK.
For more information, Book a Free Consultation