Partner with Cashplus
The Business Account with 1% cashback
If you want to get something back when buying stock, materials, or when just paying any other bills and expenses, we can help.
We’ve teamed up with leading Business Current Account provider Cashplus, to give Makesworth customers 1% cashback on their card purchases*
Simply open a Business Current Account with Cashplus and earn cashback whenever you spend on the card.
Made Simple offer – not available directly
- 1% cashback on qualifying card spend (paid monthly)
- You are not charged the first year’s account fee of £69
- Apply via this email to receive this special offer
- Apply in 4 minutes online
- No credit check to open an account
- Either use Cashplus as your main account, or just as a spend card – No need to switch banks
A great way to manage spend & expenses
- Order additional cards for staff
- Categorise your transactions & view spend reports
- Receipt capture feature
- Connects to all leading accountancy packages (Xero, QuickBooks, Sage etc)
Get something back, just by spending
- Earn up to £1,000 a month in cashback
- Cashback is earned monthly on the first £100,000 of eligible card spend
- Simply spend on your Cashplus card to start earning
Get this offer
- Special offer for Makesworth clients – cashback and the refund of the first year’s fee are not available directly with Cashplus
- Apply using the links in this email to make sure that you receive this special offer
- During the application, select ‘Pay Later’ when asked to pay the first year’s fee of £69 (you will not be charged this)
For more information, please call us today on 020 7993 8850 or Book a Free Consultation
Use it however, works for you
No need to switch from your Bank –the Cashplus Account can be used alongside any other Business Account or Credit Cards that you already have
Whether you just want to use your Cashplus Account for occasional expenses and purchases, or if you want to use it as your main Business Current Account, it’s a great way to earn something back. Cashplus are FCA regulated and have been providing financial services for over 15 years, with over 150,00 small businesses already benefiting from their hassle-free approach to Business Accounts.
*Cashback cannot be earned on cash advances, quasi-cash transactions, gambling, Government payments (including HMRC), ATM withdrawals, balance transfers, interest, fees and charges, non-member payment service provider payments, and non card payments. The 1% Cashback is limited to the first £100,000 of eligible card purchases each calendar month.
Terms and Conditions apply, including applicants being resident in the UK & aged 18+ and, if relevant, businesses being based in the UK. For full website terms including information on Cashplus, Mastercard and use of Trademarks, please see their full legal disclosures at https://www.cashplus.com/legal/. APS is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for consumer credit activities (Registration No. 671140)