- Are you aware of what HMRC are proposing?
- Are your records digitally compliant?
- Do you know what’s around the corner?
Makesworth Accountants, cordially invite you and your colleagues to a (breakfast) seminar. You and your business will benefit from the presentations to be given by our experts on Making Tax Digital (MTD) and show you what you need to do NOW!
The whole tax system is changing. HMRC proposals mean the end of the annual tax return for most taxpayers and the filling of information quarterly. You will be required to update HMRC via your Digital tax account more regularly to remove the risk of missed deadlines and penalties. You will need to start keeping your records electronically
To find out and make sense of HMRC plans, our seminar is designed for you. This is a breakfast/lunch/ afternoon seminar and much more. It is presented by Makesworth.
- Issues covered will include:
- HMRC plans
- Important dates and Deadlines
- Your responsibilities
- Quarterly Information required
- The meaning of “Digital”
- MTD Compliant software
- Moving to the new environment
|Date: 11 – May – 2019||Time: 11:30 A.M. TO 05:00 P.M.|
Unit 101, First Floor,
5-9 Headstone Road,
Postcode: HA1 1PD