Corporation Tax Services
Under the Companies Act 2006, the legal responsibility for correctly calculating corporation tax liability falls on business owners.
The increased reporting obligations, investigation policies on the part of the tax authorities and harsher penalties for non-compliance mean that your time and resources can be taken up with tax administration.
We will help to minimise corporate tax exposure and relieve the administrative burden of compliance with current tax legislation.
Effective corporate tax planning can also result in significant improvements in your bottom line.
“We understand the importance of meeting compliance deadlines and of reducing effective tax rates by taking advantage of all available statutory reliefs.”
We can assist you with your UK Corporation Tax compliance obligations, including
- Preparing disclosures and calculating tax provisions for UK GAAP and IFRS accounts.
- Calculation of quarterly installment payments.
- Preparing corporation tax returns.
- IXBRL tagging of accounts and tax returns in preparation for online filing.
We can also advise you on UK Corporation Tax matters such as
- Capital allowances claims.
- Research and Development Tax Credits.
- Tax-efficient profit extraction.
- Taxation of intangible assets and the new Patent Box.
Please email us now: email@example.com or Call: 020 7993 8850
For more information on Corporation Tax Services, Book a Free Consultation