|Job Title:||Marketing Manager|
Overview of the Job
We are looking for a Marketing Manager to develop, implement, track and optimize our marketing campaigns across all digital and analogue channels. Targeting SMEs you will utilize a wide range of marketing channels across the full online and offline mix. Hence you will be responsible for the marketing and communications strategy and tactical delivery for the Business Growth Services of the firm. Displaying clear ambition, you will be keen to evolve within a hard-working and demanding team environment. Working closely with a number of key stakeholders, the role is responsible for developing the firm’s reputation, relationships and ultimately revenue across multiple sectors. The candidate also should possess a strong knowledge of content and digital marketing who can work with creative teams to effectively execute campaigns on time and budget.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Improving our marketing effectiveness and efficiency through the effective use of marketing data
- Increasing the use of data within our marketing strategy and planning
- Improving our segmentation and targeting capability across all digital marketing channels (including but not limited to targeted direct email campaigns)
- Leveraging our CRM system to drive marketing automation.
- Assist in developing digital and data-driven marketing strategies and implementation.
- Review and own all SEO/SEM and PPC activity
- Design and launch a communications strategy for the sector
- Work with the firms agency partnerships
- Support partners on developing their personal marketing plans in line with the groups strategy
- Plan marketing activities for offline and online brand building.
- Plan and execute marketing engagement campaigns consisting of email, webinars, videos, social media advertising, marketing collateral, and new tactics to promote awareness and drive leads.
- Execute social media marketing promotion, engagement and conversion strategies that drive brand-awareness.
- Develop a marketing strategy and manage marketing campaigns across digital platforms to build the credibility of the brand
- Analysing market opportunities to expand business ventures.
- Optimise content considering SEO and Google Analytics
Key skills and attributes:
- Degree in marketing or commercial communication
- Experience in B2B marketing (3+ years)
- Experience in digital marketing (SEO/SEM, online advertising, direct email marketing, social media marketing, data analytics, etc. etc.)
- Experience with CRM systems and marketing software
- Experience with marketing automation and workflows (lead generation and qualification)
- A creative mind-set, always seeking new and innovative solutions and proposing concepts
- Great copywriting and proofreading skills, with creativity and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Excellent collaboration and presentation skills using storytelling
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
- Excellent time management and organisation skills & comfortable working to deadlines
- Energetic self-starter who can work independently
- Ability to work as a part of the team and is happy to take responsibility
- Enjoy the creative process and show a willingness to contribute relevant ideas
- Competitive Salary and benefits package.
- 20 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Agile working environment
- Extensive learning & development opportunities
If you feel that you would be suitable for this position then please apply with your CV and covering letter.
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary and work within a supportive environment, where you can grow and progress. We can also accept applications from suitable candidates that require sponsorship