Businesses with partnership as their company structure operate trading with more than one individual and could also be formed with the involvement of a complex arrangement of companies as partners.
Makesworth prides itself on its extensive experience acquired by serving a wide-ranging portfolio of clients where advisory services have been provided on partnership taxation. The clients served by us are lawyers, chartered surveyors and many more.
Hence, in regards to UK partnership, we can provide services as per the requirements of partnership taxation ranging from the computation of taxable profit to complete preparation and submission of tax returns as per UK compliance.
Our services comprise the following:
- Computation and preparation of Partnership Tax Return to HM Revenue & Customs.
- Preparation and submission of partners’ self-assessment tax returns to the HMRC.
- Relevant registrations in HMRC completed as required for the existing and new partners.
- Advice and assistance on the restructuring of corporate partnership and limited liability partners.
- Specialist advice on tax optimisation
- Guidance on Capital Gains Tax and disposal of assets from Partnership.
- Assistance and guidance on appointment, resignation, and retirement of partners.
- Relevant specialist VAT advice provided.
At Makesworth, we try to bring in personal and business aspects together to execute your overall Partnership Tax Planning and help you grow.
Please email us now: email@example.com or call: 020 7993 8850